Tuesday, April 26, 2011

6 Months Already?!?!????


Georgia turned 6 months old on 4.11.2011

I feel like she is saying "Yeah that's right...I'm 6 months old".


Sooooooo happy when daddy gets home from work!!



So this is when we were on our way to Georgia's echocardiogram. She has had a murmur that our pediatrician wanted to get checked out...TEST CAME BACK NORMAL!!!

Sleeping Beauty

Georgia's friend Jett had some pretty cool sunglasses so of course Georgia wanted some :)

I started trying to feed Georgia cereal the week she turned 6 months. She would have nothing to do with it so our pediatrician said to move onto vegetables. I tried carrots for about a week and she finally ate them on Good Friday! She was my little rabbit for Easter :)


On Easter the weather was N A S T Y! Chris had to work so Georgia and I stayed home in our PJ's and cuddled :) Here she is in her Easter PJ's. There is a little tail and a pocket in front with a little bunny! She loves the bunny!!



No comments:

Post a Comment